Accessibility is about putting the customer first. The accessibility of digital services consists of three elements: technical accessibility, user-friendliness and understandability.
The Act on the Provision of Digital Services obligates the public sector and certain private-sector organisations to comply with accessibility standards.
Keusote endeavours to ensure the compliance of the www.keusote.fi website with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies and the Finish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement covers the whole of the www.keusote.fi website.
Keusote’s website went live on 17 November 2021.
The accessibility statement drawn up for the Finnish site is due for a review in 2023.
Current level of accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the level AA accessibility criteria of the international Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. The non-compliances and exemptions are listed below.
The following content is currently not accessible due to the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019)
- Not all images that contain text have a suitably descriptive text alternative. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- Links in the footer are written in only slightly bolder font than the rest of the text, which can make it difficult to identify them as links. (WCAG 1.4.1 and 3.2.4)
- Some content, such as search results, requires horizontal scrolling with screen-width equivalent to 320 CSS pixels. (WCAG 1.4.10)
- The text associated with the ‘Show on map’ links for contact information is not included in the accessible names of the links, which can make them difficult to select using voice commands. (WCAG 1.5.3)
• Some images that contain text do not have a suitably descriptive text alternative. Text alternatives will be added as required. Links in the footer will be made more easily distinguishable. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our site.
Content imported from other systems
Our website includes content imported from other systems, and there may be weaknesses in the accessibility of imported content that originate in those systems.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 17 November 2021. This statement is based on an external expert assessment of the site’s compliance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019) (www.finlex.fi/en) .
This statement was last revised on 16 November 2021.
Contact information and reporting problems with accessibility
If you come across non-accessible content that is not mentioned in this accessibility statement, please let us know so that we can do our best to fix the problem. We have prepared an online feedback form for this purpose.
Responding to feedback and regularly reviewing and improving the accessibility of our site are the responsibility of Keusote’s communications department.
If you notice an issue with accessibility on our site, please report it to the site administrator before contacting anyone else. We will get back to you within 14 days. If you are not happy with our response or if you have not heard from us after two weeks, you can contact the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland and file a complaint.