OmaKeusote – digital health care and social welfare services in one place
The new OmaKeusote service offers all the digital health care and social welfare services you need in just one place. You can safely and quickly use the service whenever it suits you best!
OmaKeusote is a new digital service entity of the Wellbeing Services County of Central Uusimaa (Keusote), including all of Keusote’s digital services as well as links to national digital services. Using digital services is easier with OmaKeusote, as all the services can be found in just one place regardless of their technical setup.
The digital health care and social welfare services of OmaKeusote allow you to safely and quickly initiate and manage your affairs regardless of the time and place whenever it suits you best. The digital services do not replace our traditional services; they operate alongside each other.
For the time being, the OmaKeusote page is only available in Finnish.
Contents of OmaKeusote at the time of launch
- Chat services:
- chatbot around the clock
- live chat Mon–Fri 9.00–11.00, questions are always answered by Keusote’s professionals
- You can view and cancel your appointments in primary and oral health care.
- You can book an influenza and COVID-19 vaccination appointment and reschedule or cancel your appointment, if necessary.
- Contact details:
- You can view your contact details available to primary and oral health care and, in the case of oral health care, you can also edit your details.
- Digital forms:
- You can, for example, place an order for self-care supplies, submit a notification of concern or a child welfare notification and fill in an application for supplementary and preventive social assistance.
- Link to the national Omaolo service with many symptom assessments, wellness coaching programmes and digital health checks available to Keusote residents.
- After completing a symptom assessment, you can also submit a contact request to Keusote’s professionals, if necessary.
- Link to the national MyKanta service, where you can see all your health-related information and prescriptions, and you can also request a prescription renewal.
New digital services to come before the end of the year
The website that was launched this January is the very first version of OmaKeusote. The range of services will be further developed and supplemented during the year.
The new features of OmaKeusote will include a tool for remote meetings, expansion of digital appointment booking and strong identification for the chat services to enable personal service.
Our goal for the future is to ensure that as many things as possible can be easily taken care of digitally.